Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Little Things

Tonight after Matt got home, he and Crew were dancing to a Weezer's Christmas Song when Crew suddenly stopped and said "Dad, I really love you!" Then he hugged Matt's legs and said "I haven't seen you for so long!" They then resumed dancing and life went on. Crew will frequently do things like this and I love how it makes me stop and appreciate his simple, honest, mind and heart. I am so grateful for a son who teaches me just as much if not more than I teach him.

3 comments:

David said...

This is Becky, not David, and my comment to your post is, Precious, Precious, Precious!!!!!!! I love that boy!

CHRIS and JENNY. said...

Awh! Blue-Crew!! : )

The Lanoy Family said...

Can I just say, I think the boys in this family are the sweetest things, I love my boys for it. Rachel on the other hand...Well...hm.