Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 3- Around the House

Tuesday was spent mostly just at Grandma's house. This is her home. Isn't it wonderful? Up on a hill, fantastic front porch, and... This sweet little lady. How she is able to keep her home so kept up and all the flowers flourishing is beyond me! I love this house.
It is not unusual for grandpa to bust out the fudgesicles by 10 am, especially if it is a warm day like this.
The boys heading down to the pond for some fishing
The fish in this pond are more like pets to the people that live next door so as soon as they see people on the dock they come swimming up. Of course that made for some pretty fantastic fishing especially for these first timers. Here is one of Crew's catches.
And another. I love Carson's face in this because he is probably thinking "Yeah, that is nothing. Did you see what I caught?"
Carson's first fish was this massive catfish! It actually broke his little toy fishing pole but was the catch of the day.
Graham enjoying the fishing
And grandma
My siblings
I love Parker downing the sonic drink
Then it was time ride the lawn mower
Graham supervisedAfter dinner it was more Popsicles as we walked down to my cousins. I love this shot.
Always a beautiful sunset

And we usually end most days with a few fireworks.

Makes for a pretty good day don't ya think?

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Wonderful pictures! That is a terrific shot of the sunset behind the home. I want to go there with you sometime, it looks like so much fun!