Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 4- Blanchard Springs

Blanchard Springs caverns is another favorite spot in the Ozarks. The caves are still so fascinating to me and the kids love it. We took the hour tour of the upper cave and even saw a few bats this year.
Outside waiting for our tour
A natural spring comes out from the cave and makes this nice little waterfall
Got to put up this picture of Graham with my Grams.
The spring meets up with a river and there are a few spots where chutes form in the rocks. It is fun to swim down or fine a nice place where you can rest and let the water just run over you.

Crew getting into the cliff jumping
Another great day. No wonder Crew keeps asking to go back!

By the way... did you know Graham is 8 months today? My biggest boy! I will post more on him later.

5 comments:

CHRIS and JENNY. said...

LOVE the picture of Crew jumping off the cliff!

Lindsey said...

What a fun trip for everyone! It makes me so mad at myself for not taking better photos of our Skeen family reunion, lame! I'm glad you did though, I like to keep tabs on your family. Oh, and HELLO!! Crew is the coolest 3 year old ever! He is one tough kid. I hope Graham can keep up with him :)

Lula. said...

Wow! It looks like you guys are having an incredible time. What cute boys you have!

Rebecca said...

Crew just looks like little Superman jumping off the cliffs! I love how Graham is smiling for the camera with Christian holding him.

the waites said...

Shan this looks like paradise!

Such adorable pics, I love your parents sp much. Seriously I remember when Lynette would pick us up from dance and get Mesa Fro Yo. I thought she was the coolest ever!

What a fun reunion!