Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Underwood Farms

For our Monday excursion this week we went to one of my most favorite spots: Underwood Farms. This fantastic farm is up over by Simi Valley, another reason to love the valley. We drove through some pretty hard rain on our way out but when we got there the clouds opened up and it was a beautiful fall day. This is not the best picture of the kids but I love this sign so it made the post.


This is on the tractor pull around the farm. Gorgeous isn't it!
More of the tractor ride
A view of the farm
It was such a fun and festive day. The best part, just as we were packing up to leave it started pouring again! Talk about perfect timing! I love this place and all the people that got to come with us. Hooray for fall!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

What a fun Fall thing to do! I love this time of year, I think it is my favorite too.