Thursday, July 16, 2009

Eaton Canyon

Matt has started his internship so his days are long and Crew and I are both going through withdrawls! But, he does have Wednesdays off so last week we decided to check out a little hike not far away. Crew loved it! The rockier the better and if there was water, awesome!

While we were hiking Crew suddenly stopped and said "Mom, stop! I'm hungry!" So we had a little snack break.
It was a great morning together.
This is just a funny little story. I have been a bit stuffed up at night so I have been wearing Breathe-Rites. One morning Crew came in my bed before I had taken it off and said "mom what's that?" I told him it made my nose better and helped me breathe. That night Crew was going through drawers and found tape. He got a piece and put it on his nose then told us "look, my nose is all better." What a funny kid.

5 comments:

OurHappyFamily said...

Hey Shannon! Wow, Crew is getting so big... where does the time go? Your family is darling. I loved reading and getting caught up with guys. It looks like you guys are having a great summer!!!

Kendria said...

He is starting to have some fun stories... I love it!

Katherine said...

The freckles on his nose are so cute :) We miss you and wish we could see you before October!

Katie Hodgkiss said...

That is so cute. He is getting so big. And Shannon.... You look amazing. YOU LOOK SOOOO RIPPED in that first picture. =) Corby and I miss you guys. We want to take a vacation in the Fall and come visit you guys.

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

What a cutie! He is wanting to be like his momma. He sounds adventurous...big rocks, water to cross over...What a little dare-devil. I wish we could see how cute that little guy is in person. We sure do miss you guys!