Wednesday, July 22, 2009

More from the Allen's trip

When Dave and Becky came out to visit us the end of June, I missed a day and a half because I flew down to Phoenix, then drove to Nogales, and my totally awesome, amazing surfing, and skilled dentist brother-in-law Michael, fixed some teeth problems I had going on. I left Sunday evening and was back Monday evening but here are some of the fun things that I missed out on. After they dropped me off at the airport, they went to the Griffith Park Observatory. Crew and Grandma looking through the telescope.
From the top
More from the top

Crew and Grandma exploring at our park
Cooling down with some Jamba Juice at the Glendale Americana
Visiting the local stables

I was glad to get my teeth fixed but hated missing out on their visit. Luckily I still got in two days of fun but Allens come back soon! We love having you!

No comments: