Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mountain Home: Day 7

Friday we went on a canoe trip. We all parked our cars and loaded this bus to take us to the drop off. We took up the entire bus!
It was a beautiful day on the White River. Here are some of our clan starting down.
Crew wasn't so sure about the canoe at first. He really thought he should have his own paddle but he got comfortable quick. Lots of fish and things to look at and touching the water in general was his thing.
The entire group



Crew became a big fan of Christian's over this trip. It was fun to see them catching up from the last two years.
After the river, Crew helped me make brownies for dessert. I'd say it was a good day.

3 comments:

Natalie Hall said...

Crew had to of felt like he was in paradise every single day of that a whole trip!

You guys lived every day to the fullest, what a blast! I loved seeing Bishop in the water. That crazy dad of yours. And your Mama is one beautiful lady, I can't believe she's a grandma. I do love the photo of Christian and Crew, and their tough look. So many awesome things to do. My boys would love to see the Caves, and the Canoes of course.

Shannon, please tell us your secret to looking not a day over the age of 16. Wow Lady!!

Natalie Hall said...

Shannon will please tell Maren I want to be invited to her blog. Thanks..

nataliehall@gmail.com

Katherine said...

I bought that same white polka dot swimsuit :) But I had to return it. We could've been twins