Sunday, January 3, 2010

First Family Pictures

Anyone who know my mother knows she usually is carrying around a camera and you must always be ready to smile and pose. Well, Graham got his first dose last Thursday. He was only four days old and slept through most of it, but it served its purpose... a picture of our new family. Here are Crew and Graham warming up.
Graham seemed happy to have it over with
So here are my boys both are 4 days old. Guess which is which?
Graham, Crew, Graham. Crew. They do have differences but they sure look like brothers!

9 comments:

Cami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cami said...

Congrats, We always get our updates through Monica and are glad to hear that you are all doing so well.
-Blake, Cami and girls

Katherine said...

Cute! I love the one of Crew leaning against the tree! And I guessed right on all 4 comparison pictures :) I guess it's because I knew Crew when he was 4 days old. I miss you!!

Monica said...

I love the pictures your mom took. But, I'm sorry, the "happy" picture definitely looks more like a "gas, no pope" picture (as Oakley would say it).

Brik and Ashley Nielsen said...

Shannon he is beautiful! Congrats to your adorable family of 4 now!!! So cute!

Lula. said...

I am in happy tears at the moment. Seriously... and I have a very strong urge to hug and kiss that sweet baby boy!

You weren't kidding! Crew and Graham look SOO so much alike!! It's truly uncanny. Oh, I am so sad that we got sick and couldn't come see you... You are right that we need to plan something... AND SOON!

xoxo.

Elder Romney's mission said...

Baby cracker is adorable!!

EmilyHerb18 said...

Oh my gosh- Shan, your boys are so cute. I can't believe how much alike they look. Too cute!

Kendria said...

They sure do!