Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Rose Parade

My mom left New Years Eve and Dave and Becky came that afternoon. Racing on the plasma cars.
The next morning everyone but Graham and I bundled up and headed over to the Rose Parade. They took the Metro over which was a definite highlight for Crew!
Crew was a little sleepy before the parade since he was up at 5:40!
A bunch of friends in our ward went too. Graham and I watched from the couch.
Crew perked up once the parade started. He and Zoie got front row seats!
The whole gang
Here are some pictures of the parade that I stole from Jenny's blog (Thanks Jenny) If you ever get a chance to go to the Rose Parade, don't miss it!
Crew's favorite float
The excitement on Colorado
Now look at this picture. Does anything look funny to you?
What the!?! How did Matt get a ladybird on his shoulder!? Oh man! I seriously can't stop laughing at this!
And more pics of my boys. Love these guys!

7 comments:

David said...

We loved being with you and meeting that precious Graham! Your Mom took some terrific pictures of Graham and Crew and your family. I can't remember who took the picture of the bird woman on Matt's shoulder but that is hilarious!! By the way this is Becky

CHRIS and JENNY. said...

great day....sure miss you though Shannon!

Katherine said...

HAHA! The picture of Matt with the parrot on his shoulder sure live up to all the hype. I laughed out loud at the library :)

Lindsay said...

Ok..I've been out of the blogging world for too long! Congratulations! I didn't even know. I need to bring you dinner, so let me know a good night! He is so sweet. Makes me kind of want another one. :)

Lindsey said...

Graham is such a doll!! I love those photos with his little giraffe blanket. Your mom gave Emma one and I have enjoyed using it with Lydia as well. It's kind of sad to miss out on the fun family outings huh? But then again it's nice to have a quiet home and get that sweet little baby all to yourself. I edited my last post to give you special mention at the bottom of my post. Sorry you saw it before I could slip that in there ;)

CHRIS and JENNY. said...

oooohhh!!! love the new updated family picture at the top!!! you are amazing shannon! I miss you : )

Kendria said...

Graham is a cutie... They are going to be great catches for little London...