Sunday, January 10, 2010

Our First Week at Home

Last week Matt still was off of school so we spent the whole week with just our little family! So, of course, we went to the beach for a little while one day. Graham seemed to enjoy himself.
So did my other boys

We even had some dolphins stop by and say hello

Another highlight of the week, Crew getting his first "real" haircut! Our friend Haylee fixed him up nicely for his big birthday celebration. He did need a little bribe to get the cloak on him.


Friday night my parents came in for Crew's birthday. Of course he and grandpa went through and organized all 150 of the trucks and cars.

Grandpa and Grandma with the boys

Crew had a fantastic Pirate Party. Doing a treasure hunt of course.

We were pretty proud of our Pirate cake!
Opening presents was hilarious! All the kids were so excited about every present as if they were all getting them. Needless to say, Crew got some "totally awesome" toys!
The scurvy Pirates
And some pics of my sweet little boy two weeks old and fresh from the bath
Love this little one
And love this big, superhero one too!
Maren snapped a few great ones too while she was here.

Grandma and Grandpa was all their boys
I feel so blessed! It was a fantastic weekend and thanks to all who came and celebrated with us!

8 comments:

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

Happy Birthday Crew! Shan, It looks like you planned a great party for crew and his buddies. The pirates chest cake looks great. You crafty lady you. You look like you are doing this 2 kids thing wonderfully and are already looking beautiful and in shape. You are amazing. I love the last pic of the happy Grandparents. So cute. Graham looks so sweet. Enjoy those little boys.

Lynnette said...

We loved being there with all our grandboys! Graham is an angel baby! Hope that lasts! :)

EmilyHerb18 said...

Shan- those pictures of Graham are so cute. But i really loved the one of Crew getting his haircut. His little face looked so sad. haha. Glad to see you're all doing great. love you!

Poelmans said...

how fun! can't wait to meet him!

Nicole Hunter said...

Looks like a great birthday! I love the cake! You did a fabulous job! Graham is just so sweet! What great pictures!

Kendria said...

Happy Birthday, Crew Bug! Cute cake, Shan! I really think Graham looks just like his brother!

Lindsey said...

Three is such a fun age, my favorite so far. I've said that about every age though. It will make me sad when I no longer think the current age is the best and I look back wishing for years gone by. I love your camera, what is it? What setting do you have it on when you get the action shots, like the one of Crew and Matt standing in the surf. My "action" setting still tends to blur the photos, lame. I can't believe you saw dolphins!! Do you know how I feel about dolphins? Pretty fantastic about them. I'm wondering mif my mom would road trip it with me out to Cali when I go to AZ in a couple of weeks. you won't happen to be there the 3rd through 13th will you? I can't believe this will be my last year. I'm so sad to have to go and say good-bye all over again. I can't talk about it.
Your boys are so cute!! Keep the posts coming!!

Lula. said...

Cute cake Shan!!!! I always love all the pictures. It makes me feel a tiny bit connected though we are states away. And I love the last pic of your parents with their boys. Too cute. xoxo.